21 December 2004

summer

I've probably always measure my years in semesters, one of the side effects from dragging out my education for such an exhaustingly long time. Since it's impossible to even pretend the summer's not over, once again I've been looking at where the time went. I've failed misreably with my to do list and still feel good, because the things that I thought would content me several months ago couldn't begin to compare what I've actually accomplished. Subtly accomplished, mind you, so far in quiet preparation, but the accomplishment is there all the same.

Things to do have come and gone and changed and grown, as they must, but more dramatically than normal it seems. But this isn't normal, it's supernatural. My new favorite word from Rae Jillian, my until now best-kept secret treasure. Drastic and dramatic seems necessary.

No comments: